Charities Campaign – 11-15 September 2017
Registered Charities can get Cyber Essentials Certification for just £225+VAT
- charitycommission.gov.uk (England and Wales)
- www.charitycommissionni.org.uk (Northern Ireland)
- www.oscr.org.uk (Scotland)
This is offered is in association with IASME the accreditation body for the Cyber Essentials Scheme and their Cyber Safe Charities campaign. https://www.iasme.co.uk/articles/cyber-safe-charities/ Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Click below for a pre-filled email!
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must demonstrate their registered charity status through submission of their charity name and registered charity number
- Applications must be made during Cyber Resilience week, 11-15 September. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 15th
- Once application has been made between 11-15 September, the applicant charity must commence the assessment within one month
- Assessments must be completed and submitted by 30 November 2017
- The campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only
- CyberAggress discounted Cyber Essentials PLUS is only available to charities in association with this promotion
- CyberAggress discounted Cyber Essentials PLUS is only available to charities that have been certified by CyberAggress
- If Cyber Essentials Basic certification can not achieved by the 30 November 2017, invoices will reissued at the full price (discount will be held for the CyberAggress Plus offer at the lower price)